Padstow Christmas Festival
Organisers have unveiled a stellar line up for this year’s Padstow Christmas Festival featuring the who’s who of Cornish food and other big name chefs.
- Rick Stein and his son Jack;
- Nathan Outlaw, two Michelin starred chef from Restaurant Nathan Outlaw in Rock;
- Mitch Tonks, award winning restaurateur, chef and food writer;
- Mark Sargeant, chef and owner of RockSalt in Folkestone;
- Paul Ainsworth, chef patron of No 6 in Padstow and from BBC 2’s Great British Menu;
- Chris Eden from the Michelin starred Driftwood Hotel near Portscatho.