Barefoot Cornwall July Foodie Diary
Yet another fantastic edition from Barefoot Cornwall for July with some great foodie ideas from Ellie Michell.
Local Stories include:
- Exciting news about the transformation of Margot’s bistro in Padstow into a smart new seafood bar and fish mongers called Prawn on the Lawn
- Padstow Kitchen Garden long lunch with Jack Stein and Ross Geach
- Rock Oyster festival 10th and 11th July
- Padstow Seafood School including a Far Eastern Tasting Evening on 9 July, Chef’s Table with Jack Stein on 16 July, and an Evening with Rick Stein on 30 July.
- The Old Mill House in Little Petherick opening on 1st July The Old Mill Bistro with chefs Adrian Oliver (ex-Margot’s Bistro), who has teamed up with Adam Tomlinson
- No 42 Noodle Bar is new on the north Cornish street food scene, and can be found at Padstow Touring Park, Watergate Bay and Mawgan Porth
Please click on the link below to read the full article at Barefootcornwall.com