Terms and Conditions
Padstow Touring Park – Booking Terms & Conditions
1. Bookings will only be confirmed on receipt of a £40.00 deposit for up to 7
days, £80 for 8-14 days etc (or full pitch fees if total cost is less than
2. Deposits are not refundable. Holiday cancellation insurance is the
responsibility of the customer.
3. The balance of fees for the entire booking are payable on arrival. Padstow
Touring Park may refuse entry to the park until such time as fees for the entire
booking are paid in full.
4. If the customer does not arrive on the booked date of arrival, without prior
notice, then Padstow Touring Park reserves the right to cancel the booking
after 9am on the following day.
5. If the customer is not arriving on the booked date of arrival then full payment
will be required by the booked date of arrival.
6. No refunds are given where customers decide to leave the Park before the end of
7. If a confirmed booking is cancelled more than 14 days prior to the arrival
date, the deposit amount may be transferred to a subsequent date in the same
year for the same customer, subject to availability, however an additional
deposit may be required.
8. If a booking is cancelled less than 14 days prior to the arrival date the
deposit is forfeited.
9. Written confirmation of bookings is always sent via email or by post, it is the customer’s
responsibility to check the information. Anything not shown on the confirmation
is not booked e.g. awning, dog.
10. Any alterations made to the booking are subject to availability and after 7
days from the booking date there is a £5 administration fee.
11. Bookings are not transferable to any other person.
12. The customer agrees that they and all members of their party as well as any
visitors will abide by the Park Rules, failure to do so may result in the
offending person or the entire party being required to leave the Park. Should
this occur no refund of fees paid will be made.
13. The customer confirms that this is a recreational or holiday visit to Padstow
14. The customer confirms that all vehicles and other items of equipment brought on
to the park are maintained to proper safety standards and that the customer
holds appropriate insurance including third party cover.
15. If Padstow Touring Park has to cancel a confirmed booking the deposit paid and
any other advance payments will be returned in full. Padstow Touring Park
accepts no responsibility for any incidental or consequential loss that may
arise due to the cancellation of a confirmed booking and our liability will
only extend to the amount of deposit and fees already paid by the customer.
16. If the customer arrives on site with equipment different to that booked or
number of persons in excess of that booked, Padstow Touring Park reserves the
right to (a) restrict the units / persons allowed to use the pitch and or (b)
allocate additional pitch (es) if available at the appropriate cost for those
pitch (es), or to cancel the booking at that time in which case the deposit
will be forfeited.
17. Continental caravans must be arranged on booking.
18. No bookings will be accepted which exceed the maximum pitch occupancy limits
below, if a customer exceeds these limits they may be required to leave the
site or pay for an additional pitch if available. This will be at the absolute
discretion of Padstow Touring Park and deposit and fees paid up to the time of
any departure will be forfeited.
19. Customers are able to request particular pitches, however Padstow Touring Park
reserves the right to re-locate pitches if required without prior notice to the
20. Padstow Touring Park may need to close certain facilities throughout the season
and is not required to inform customers prior to their stay.
21. Due to the number plate recognition system on the barrier, customers must
ensure that their number plates are clean and undamaged. Some non-standard
plates may require a barrier remote, for which there is a £10 cash deposit.
22. The electricity supply provided on pitches with electricity is a maximum of 10
Amps. Customers must use their own leads, which have standard campsite plugs
and must be RCD protected. Anything used on the electricity supply must not
cause an overload and must hold a current portable appliance testing
certificate. Water points are shared with other pitches so cannot be left
23. Any disturbance which is a nuisance to others, including the prohibited use of
generators, may result in being asked to leave the site.
24. Persons using Padstow Touring Park and its facilities do so entirely at their
own risk and no liability is accepted for the loss or damage to persons and/or
25. Padstow Touring Park is a family park and caters for families and couples only
and does not accept groups unless by prior arrangement.
26. The lead name on the booking will be responsible for the behaviour and all
payments of all party members. The minimum age of lead party member is 18.
27. If we believe that you have left early with no intention of returning, we
reserve the right to re-let your pitch. You will not be entitled to a refund
and the balance will be deemed as a penalty charge.
28. We only sell alcohol to persons 18 years or over. We reserve the right to
request to see an approved form of identification – passport, photo driving licence
or valid identification card when purchasing alcohol on site.
29. Please inform us of any problems that occur during your stay as we regret that
we cannot rectify complaints once you have left the park.
30. By using a Padstow Touring Park Limited Loyalty Card, the member shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may be revised from time to time. It will be your responsibility to keep up-to date with changes and your continued membership shall be deemed acceptance of any changes to these terms and conditions.
31. Padstow Touring Park reserves the right to refuse any application for membership at its sole discretion without reason.
32. Loyalty cards are non transferable and are personal to the individual member. The loyalty card can only be stamped on bookings made with the members address details.
33. Loyalty Card Customer benefits may change without notice.
34. Loyalty Cards are issued on arrival.
35. Beverage rewards can be redeemed once the required number of stamps have been collected (e.g 3 night stay = 3 stamps = 2 free hot drinks) Once the beverage token has been used it will be marked by a member of staff.
36. Money Off rewards can be taken off the customer’s next booking as a discount. If the balance has been paid in full prior to arrival cash back will be given.
37. Once a card is completed you can add it to the prize draw, the lucky winner will be selected at random from all completed cards in the draw. Details of prizes are to be confirmed by Padstow Touring Park.
38. We do not accept groups onto our site. If bookings are made individually with the view to staying together on site as a group, Padstow Touring Park reserve the right to refuse entry to our site.
39. Padstow Touring Park reserves the right to vary any of the above terms and conditions without notification or notice.
Maximum pitch occupancy level - this is the maximum number of vehicles,
equipment and persons which may be accommodated on a single pitch. This should
not be construed as a guarantee that all items and equipment permitted is
capable of being accommodated concurrently on your pitch. If in any doubt
please confirm all details with Padstow Touring Park before agreeing to these
Terms and Conditions.
All Pitches: One caravan and awning or one motorhome and awning or one tent, two cars or one car and trailer and six persons (consisting of no more than four adults). A pup tent or gazebo may be permitted but will not be allowed if an additional vehicle is required. In addition all equipment and vehicles must be accommodated within the limits of the pitch without obstructing the required three metre break between adjoining pitches. Pitch size is approximately 30ft/9m by 30ft/9m.