Padstow Touring Park will be closed November 2016
Padstow Touring Park is committed to making year on year developments to all aspects of our park. We listen to customer feedback and use this as the basis for our improvements. Over the past years there has been a large increase in demand for hardstanding pitches, perfect for all times of the year.
We are pleased to announce that this November we will be redeveloping several areas of our park changing some of the grass pitches to hardstandings. To minimise disruption we have made the decision to close Padstow Touring Park from 1st to 30th of November, reopening for the Padstow Christmas Festival.
- Pitches 12 to 16 will be hardstanding pitches accessed off a new tarmac road
- Pitches 18 to 23 will all become hardstanding pitches accessed off a new tarmac road, standard pitches 1H to 7H will also benefit from the new road.
- We are tarmacing the road leading to pitches 1C to 8C and 1B to 8B and the pitches will all become hardstandings.
- We are tarmacing the road leading to pitches 1M to 21M and pitches 1M to 10M will become hardstandings.
- Many of the grass pitches around the park will be levelled and reseeded ready for the 2017 season.
- Additional heating in the Main Amenities Block.
Tents on Hardstandings
We have found that an increasing number of customers with tents are asking for hardstanding pitches. We will be happy to provide you with rubber mats during your stay to protect your groundsheet. Gravel pegs / Rock pegs will be required to fix securely into the hardstanding.
Keeping it Green
We believe in balancing tourism and nature and feel the mixed hedges and green spaces around our park are very important to both our customers and our wildlife. We aim to maintain this balance ensuring every pitch backs onto a hedge and has an area of grass to the side.
Map of Development
Below is a map outlining the key areas we will be developing. Please note that this is only indicative and pitch sizes, layouts and numbers may alter, the online map will be updated once the development has been completed.